10/28/12

I will design 3 versions of professional LOGO for $5


http://fiverr.com/halfproduction/design-an-awesome-looking-logo

I will create 3 unique, professional-looking logo for you Brand company. I create my designs with standout concepts,nice contrast and color balance. I am working as a graphics designer since 2004 and done so many designing jobs for different companies. NO amateurish stuff with bad fonts/color! . I will do multiple revisions until you are fully satisfied. __________________________________ "6 Reasons - Why You Should Choose Me" -I Have More Than 8 Years Of Experience In Designing Concept Based Logos. -Package Starts From $5. I Have More Than 3000 satisfied customers all around the world. -Effective & Fast Communication. -12 To 24 Hours Turnaround Time. -I Am Offering 100% Money Back Guarantee. Crazy FAST Delivery Available! Order Now!
http://fiverr.com/halfproduction/design-an-awesome-looking-logo

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Label Cloud

Latest Urdu News

Pakistan News

Sports News

  © Hum Hain Pakistani 2009

Back to TOP